ART CLASSES FOR KIDS IN BOTANY, SYDNEY
Welcome to The Brightspace, where learning becomes an enjoyable experience for your child!
Mums and Dads, are you in search of a fun activity for the weekend, after-school, or during school holidays? Hunting down an enriching experience for your child that will help them grow in confidence?
Look no further! You’ll find art classes and creative workshops galore here at The Brightspace.
Our mission is to make art more accessible
Here at The Brightspace, we believe that every child deserves the chance to explore their creative side.
As parents ourselves, we were disappointed by the limited creative activities in school curriculums. That's why we've created our light, bright space in Botany! To fill in the ‘creative’ gap and nourish children’s artistic side—whilst making sure they have a blast doing it.
We’ve designed our children’s art class program with three things in mind: fun, fulfilment and friendship.
The Fine Details:
- After-school workshops, weekend and school holiday art classes available
- Between 75 minutes and 2.5 hours depending on workshop
- Suitable for ages 5 to 15 (but please speak to us if your child is outside these ages)
- All quality art equipment provided—so you don’t have to worry about a thing
Why do children take a shine to Art Classes at The Brightspace?
- A hearty range of child-friendly mediums. From painting and drawing to sculpting and crafting, we have a selection of different art classes they can explore, to cater to every child's interests, age and preferences!
- Experienced art teachers. Our skilled instructors are dedicated to helping your child develop their artistic skills and techniques, while empowering them to express their ideas with confidence. They also know how to teach children specifically (a very niche form of art work!)
- Music, movement and game breaks included. To make sure young minds stay engaged and have a blast!
- Safe, inviting space. The Brightspace is light, bright and welcoming for children—plus, we’ve got staff monitoring in place for the entire event, robust hygiene/cleaning practices and bathroom facilities. So you can drop your child off at The Brightspace and know they are happy, safe and well cared for for the duration of their art class.
- ‘Drop and Go’ option (though parents are welcome). Be involved or leave it to us! You can drop and go out for coffee or an exercise class—or stay and be a part of your child’s process. Street parking is available nearby. We also have a “parent area” where you can catch up on emails or other work/life admin tasks if you need.
- Light nut-free snacks and drinks provided: Your child is free to grab a snack or sip when they need it. (Getting your hands dirty can be thirsty work!)
Want to see what a workshop is like before booking?
The benefits of The Brightspace art classes for kids go beyond simply getting better at art!
Fun-filled Creative Adventures
We infuse each art class with engaging activities like music, games, movement breaks, and of course hands-on art experiences that will leave your child beaming with joy. Perfect for school holidays, weekends, or when you have to work late.
A Sense of Fulfilment
There's nothing quite like the sense of accomplishment that comes from creating something with your own bare hands! Our workshops are designed to bring out the best in your child, boosting their confidence & encouraging them to take pride in their achievements.
Friendship & Camaraderie
The Brightspace is more than just a place to create art—it's a community! Your child will have the opportunity to make new friends, fostering new or lasting connections and sparking social growth.
See what parents say about our Kids Art Classes & Workshops
My 9 year old had a fantastic time at the school holiday workshops. Staff were lovely and it was so straightforward to book. We’ll be back for more!
My daughter loves this place because she can express her creativity, she enjoys every workshop she’s been in, also the teachers (artists) that provide the workshops are amazing. We highly recommend this place.
It's always a wonderful time when we go to Brightspace! There's so much variety in the workshop they offer and children make the most unique pieces ❤️
Best art place for kids! My 10 year old absolutely loves both the weekend and holiday workshops…The staff are lovely and remember my son by name every time we walk through the door. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Interested in workshops for children?
Check out our schedule & book a spot!
If you see one you like? Sign up now to secure a spot—spaces are limited, so book your child's seat early to avoid disappointment.