PRIMARY SCHOOL TUTORING IN BOTANY, SYDNEY
AFTER SCHOOL | ONLINE | SCHOOL HOLIDAYS | INDIVIDUAL OR SMALL GROUP
Kindy to year 6
Welcome to The Brightspace, where learning becomes an enjoyable experience for your child!
Whether your child needs extra support in a specific subject, you want to help them succeed in school, or you need somewhere to drop them off after school to complete their homework under a watchful and supportive eye—our team of primary school tutors is here to help.
We understand the pressures and challenges parents face in supporting your children's education while balancing work commitments, keeping your home running smoothly—and everything else you’re doing to help your family flourish.
Our comprehensive tutoring services cover the fundamentals of the primary school curriculum, catering to children from Kindy to Year 6—all while giving parents like you peace of mind that you’re doing the best for your children during the foundation years of schooling, while being realistic about what you can take on yourself.
About Our Approach to Tutoring
- Experienced Tutors. All our tutors are high-scoring ATAR students, studying a degree in Education or other disciplines, learning support officers, or currently working as primary school teachers. They have the knowledge and experience to effectively teach and mentor your child. Since we have multiple tutors, we can match children to the right tutor, depending on their needs.
- Child-Centred Support. At The Brightspace, we know every child is unique. Our tutors provide personalised support that takes into account their individual learning style, needs and progress. Our team’s experience in running several successful OSHC services in Sydney has also given us the resources and expertise to make learning engaging for each individual child.
- Convenient Location: Directly opposite Botany Public School, we couldn’t be located more conveniently to support local families.
- Small Group or 1:1 Sessions. We offer both small group & one-to-one tutoring options, so that each child receives the attention and support they need to learn and flourish.
- Comprehensive Subject Coverage. Our thoughtfully-curated tutoring program focuses on core skills to achieve individualised goals, including numeracy skills and literacy skills—as well as homework help across all subjects—to ensure children get support in all aspects of their learning.
- Flexible Scheduling. We understand the demands of a busy family life. Which is why we offer several tutoring options to accommodate a variety of needs—from online tutoring, to school holidays and an after-school homework club.
What Makes Primary School Tutoring At The Brightspace Shine?
Our sessions are designed to keep young minds engaged with:
"Brain Breaks" Enhance Every Session.
We believe in learning with a side of laughter! Everyone engages and learns more when they're enjoying themselves—so our tutoring sessions might include brief activity like movement or mindfulness games. These not only provide a well-deserved "brain break" for hard-working young minds but also enhance the overall learning experience.
One size does not fit all. Our tutors develop individualised learning plans in collaboration with the student, parents and teachers. We gather feedback from the start, create and review goals with student involvement and encourage parents to interact with the shared plan. This helps us tailor our tutoring style to each child.
A Bright, Safe Space.
Our light, bright facilities offer a warm, inviting space for your child to learn and grow—and provide the perfect backdrop to your child's extracurricular educational adventures! We keep cleanliness and security top of mind. So you can drop your kids off at The Brightspace and continue with their day, knowing they are happy, safe and well cared for for the duration of their tutoring.
Snacks And Drinks Included At No Extra Charge.
We understand the importance of keeping young minds fuelled and focused—so we provide a selection of nut-free snacks and drinks to ensure your child stays energised and ready to learn. (While giving you one less thing to pack in their lunchbox).
The Brightspace is Parent and Child-Approved!
Small Group + 1:1 Settings + Homework Help | After School, School Holidays
Our effective, engaging primary school tutoring has earned the seal of approval from parents and children alike! We take real pride in the positive impact we have on your child's education, building their confidence and taking them from "I can't" to "I can" or "I don't want to go" to "I can't wait to go!"
SEE WHAT OUR PARENTS HAVE TO SAY:
The Brightspace offers school children tutoring services - and they are brilliant. It has been such a wonderful experience, they are welcoming and made my daughter feel extremely comfortable - she loved it instantly and looks forward to it weekly. We have seen positive results in only 4 weeks. Building her confidence and learning great techniques. Thank you to the team at The Brightspace!
- Melissa (Tutoring Parent)
Lovely friendly tutors who work closely with our daughters study needs at the time, and are also happy and flexible to help with any requests that come up during the term.
Terrific tutoring practice - my child has been going to Brightspace for a few years and absolutely loves it. Brightspace has instilled confidence and a love of learning!