URBAN ART Saturday workshops Wk7 2nd Dec
December 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Sat 2nd Dec: Paste-ups street posters
Fly-posting is a popular street art style. Create a mixed media poster by combining paper strips, newspaper highlights, custom icons and stencilling for a dynamic visual effect.
- Duration: 1.5 hours per workshop x 8 weeks
- 9:30am – 11am, suitable for ages 5 and up
- Inclusions: professional instruction, all equipment and materials, light snack
- Instructors: Mon Bedwell, Carlos Agamez and Gill Cameron
- Other information: Doors open 9.20am. If you are bringing a snack, please make sure it is nut-free.
Urban Art defines the movement of Street Art out of the street and into galleries, public spaces and private displays. This term, we’ll be looking at Urban Art elements connected to graphics and imagery, as well as text-based art inspired through graffiti lettering.
Inspired by famous street artists like Banksy, Keith Haring and Lady Pink, this 8-week term will teach your child techniques like mural art, 3D word art, drawing icons, stencilled posters.
- This event has passed.