URBAN ART Saturday workshops Wk5 18th Nov
November 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Sat 18th Nov: Stencil art ‘Banksy Mural’
Create a large scale mural inspired by phantom artist Banksy. Through stencilling and large format painting, we will explore ways to leave our mark on the urban landscape.
- Duration: 1.5 hours per workshop x 8 weeks
- 9:30am – 11am, suitable for ages 5 and up
- Inclusions: professional instruction, all equipment and materials, light snack
- Instructors: Mon Bedwell, Carlos Agamez and Gill Cameron
- Other information: Doors open 9.20am. If you are bringing a snack, please make sure it is nut-free.
Urban Art defines the movement of Street Art out of the street and into galleries, public spaces and private displays. This term, we’ll be looking at Urban Art elements connected to graphics and imagery, as well as text-based art inspired through graffiti lettering.
Inspired by famous street artists like Banksy, Keith Haring and Lady Pink, this 8-week term will teach your child techniques like mural art, 3D word art, drawing icons, stencilled posters.
- This event has passed.